[Novalug] 4 work spaces/windows

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 10:17:01 EDT 2014

FWIW - I've been using 4 workspaces.

"northwest" - holds the browser.

"northeast" - holds term windows used to telnet elsewhere.

"southwest" - holds the text editor and the term-windows used to
compile/run code.

"southeast" - miscellaneous.

Didn't take long for it to be automatic in knowing which workspace was
current (just by eyeballing the screen) and which way to traverse to a
different desired workspace.  Would be nice to be able to move like a
Queen, instead of just like a Rook, though.

EJ