[Novalug] 4 work spaces/windows

Bonnie Dalzell bdalzell@qis.net
Fri Mar 28 23:37:19 EDT 2014

On Fri, 28 Mar 2014, pereira wrote:

> I have done this; I had 4 workspaces there, now I have 6. But, how do I  go
> from one to the other? There used to be a little icon at the bottom of my
> screen, with 4 workspaces, before I did something stupid. Now that's no
> longer there.

i move from workspace to work space either by clicking on the workspace i
want to go to that is displayed in panel or by placing my mouse on the
background of the screen i am on and rolling the mouse wheel up or down -
which moves me to the next space to the left (up) or the next space to the
right (down). I have not had a little icon that would move me to another
workspace, just clicking, or rolling the mouse wheel.

i am using the panel type called "xfce4-panle 4.8.6"

when i open the preferences for "Workspace Switcher" (right click on one
of the screens in panel - I have a box checked which says "Switch
workspaces using the mouse wheel".