[Novalug] funnie

Stephan Greene ks1g04@gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 22:31:16 EDT 2014

Thanks for the  link.  I like to think I was that guy once - contributed a
copy of Linux and whatever O'Reilly getting started book VA Linux had been
packing with their desktop systems to a holiday "white elephant" gift
exchange (we came back with a Flintsone's toothbrush holder).  One of our
son's friends (they were maybe 14 yo then) was VERY excited to get this
gift.  His mom (BS Comp Sci from Northwestern) reacted: "You're not putting
THAT on MY computer!" [He later got his own system to tinker with and mom
was fine with him running Linux on that.]

Steve

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 10:16 PM, Alex Smith (K4RNT) <shadowhunter@gmail.com