[Novalug] SquirrelMail question

cmhowe@patriot.net cmhowe@patriot.net
Sat Mar 22 18:24:52 EDT 2014

List,

I had a ray of hope, a but very capable guy doesn't think so. He doesn't
look at this list. But hope dies last.

Maybe other MUJAs (Calling it an MUA is correct, isn't it?) have the same
or better features. If so, so be it. The feature is the ability to
recreate up to three past sessions. So: go back to Jan 10, the date on
which my daughter was fist asked to enter a password.. Before that,
actually.

Side issue: it wasn't a bank. It was a tech at PatrioNet. And no, I'm not
indicting PatriotNet. The culprit is my daughter. Her computer skills are
at the lwast, adequate for her job. She made an assumption, that she could
do whatever she felt like doing. That she could manage my online life. In
the course of doing that, when the tech asked for the password the second
time she omitted a character. That's when the feces hit the fan.

Back to my train of thought. Who owns SquirrelMail? This important because
to ask questions and pose questions to them you have ti sign on to your
account. Or create an account. Maybe a lot of you can create an account,
but I'm not one of them. Assuming no one can I look for the owner. I find
that the owner, or maybe I should write "owner", is SouurceForge. So who
owns SourceForge? A corporation called DICE Holdings, Inc, (The D stands
for data). There is a USPS address, 1040 Avenue of the Americas, 8th
floor, NYC 20018 and a phone number, 212-725-6550. With that information
even I ought to be able to get an account.

So i repeat the question: Does it seem possible to get back to a life in
which my computer software isn't a problem.

I regard what I am doing as extraordinarily important. If you are
interested contact me off list. And there may be jobs, too. Again, off
list.

Charlie