[Novalug] Example

cmhowe@patriot.net cmhowe@patriot.net
Fri Mar 21 10:16:21 EDT 2014

List, starting with Derek,

I had an introductory paragraph. Then I I wrote (a), intending to go up
to, say, (d). Lowriter decided that It would indent and lead with

'1.

' And so on. When I chaged "a)" to "First

List, starting with Derek,

I started with an introductory paragraph, Then I said "(a)". followed by
verbiage. That was followed by "; (b)", folloed by verbiage for point (b)
And so on. very meticulous. And it indented, etc.

Changing it to (First", "second", etc, wasn't enough. I solved the problem
by saying something like "I lead

' it wouldn't let go. I had to change the verbiage to, I think it was", "I
start with". That was enough.

Charlie

,,>