[Novalug] My apologies

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sun Mar 16 12:53:45 EDT 2014

Are you saying that because you can NOT print, having a tablet to carry
around would be helpful because you could SHOW the information?

I recommend TRYING to use one first. There can be a dexterity issue with
using a tablet.

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 2:41 PM, <cmhowe@patriot.net> wrote:

> List,
>
> You were right and I was wrong. I didn't have to pay a penny. A test will
> come when I want to find people. That has been behind a paywall.
>
> Next question: recommendations for something that I can use, to print,
> more than anything else, so that I don't have to endure the uncertainty
> caused by the mess when the bank accepted a password with a missing
> character. Believe me, the problems are there. I can't use a text editor
> to examine my contact list, for example, and I haven't been able to use
> many features of Thunderbird.I'm thinking Samsung. I want a display that I
> can carry with me, to meals, for example, and, I'll say it again, to
> print.
>
> Charlie

greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

TWTR: gpryzby
WEB:  http://www.MakeRoomForArt.com/
BLOG: http://www.ryqyrmedia.com/ (son's)