[Novalug] pause in boot

Nick Danger nick@hackermonkey.com
Fri Mar 14 08:30:32 EDT 2014

On 03/13/2014 08:09 PM, Jon LaBadie wrote:
> [ 93.815700] it87: Beeping is supported

Thank god. I was nervous beeping was outlawed.

;-)

If that is all the messages, its either that device or the one before it
that is taking its time. I know you said you use that device to watch
system status but maybe try putting that mod in the disabled list just
to see if that makes boot time faster? If not, put it back and look
elsewhere. If so, think about where else you can load it so as not to
impact the system booting.

Nick