[Novalug] Can I get connectity that is not tied to PatriotNet

Jon LaBadie novalugml@jgcomp.com
Sun Mar 9 18:00:13 EDT 2014

On Sun, Mar 09, 2014 at 04:48:49AM -0400, John Franklin wrote:
> On Mar 8, 2014, at 10:52 PM, Bonnie Dalzell <bdalzell@qis.net> wrote:
> > gmail.com accounts seem more resistant to hacking than yahoo.com accounts
> > in my experience. I'd avoid a yahoo email account.
> >>

> The majority of hotmail addresses registering on websites I maintain are bots.
> I'm nearly to the point of rejecting anyone who registers with a hotmail.com address.
> If you're looking for a free email address, look elsewhere.

The vast majority of registered NovaLUG users who have hotmail email
addresses share 2 features; they have never logged in and they
registered with wierd user, email, and/or real names.

I'm ready to go through and purge them.

Jon
--
Jon H. LaBadie                  novalugml@jgcomp.com
 11226 South Shore Rd		(703) 787-0688 (H)