[Novalug] disk wipe causing panic

Mark Smith mark@winksmith.com
Tue Jun 17 18:58:12 EDT 2014

it's notoriously humid in NZ normally and it's been raining for
weeks now.  it doesn't help that construction is 3rd world quality
(that's not all exaggeration).  a little corrosion is not surprising!
a little IPA and even sliding the DIMM up and down would be useful.
i wonder why it's locked into place so solidly though.  i'll have to
muck with it some more, but i'd hate to break it.  :-(

--
Hei konā mai
Mark Smith