[Novalug] portable fuel cell system

Roger W. Broseus rogerb@bronord.com
Tue Jul 29 14:52:28 EDT 2014

Are you sure this is not an instance of trying to sell of cold fusion? <grin>

I prefer a simpler, cheaper solution, e.g., the Anker® Astro Mini 3000mAh
Ultra-Compact Portable Charger Lipstick-Sized External Battery Power, $17 from
Amazon, http://tinyurl.com/oc5vw9p

It worked for me, charging a tablet, cell phone, etc. Of course for multiple
charges one would need more than one of these.

I also carry a plug-in for the 12V auxiliary outlet in my vehicles.

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
     Email: RogerB@bronord.com