[Novalug] E-cycle before the meeting tomorrow. if you want it speak up before it goes away.

Miles D. Oliver miles.d.oliver@gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 11:58:01 EDT 2014

Tomorrow on my way to the meeting Im stopping off at the Frederick Co. Va
transfer station for their monthly e-cycle drop.

I've got the following to go.   Speak up via private email if you want them
to be 'recycled' by going home from the meeting with you instead
of e-cycle.

2. Netgear 8 port 100MB Switches  FS608

1  Netgear 5 port 100MB Switch     FS605

1  Linksys wireless USB Adapter WUSB54GS

1  ATX power supply 250W

1 JPAC ATX  power supply 500W

1 Multifunction card reader w/ USB2.0, SATA, SD, CF slots, fits in 3.5"
slot.  Black bezel

2 15Pin M-M cables for a KVM switch.

2  Cisco blue Serial 15Pin to RG-45 Cables

1  17" HP flat screen monitor

I'll bring them to the meeting for those who speak up via email.  If you
don't show I'll pass back by the e-cycle on the way home.
Nothing will be coming back home with me.

I won't hold them back for you.

Send me private email.  I'll check before I leave at 7am for the meeting to
go drop stuff off before driving in from Winchester.