[Novalug] What would make rge nature of my problem clear

cmhowe@patriot.net cmhowe@patriot.net
Mon Jul 7 04:08:20 EDT 2014

List,

I can't do it because trying to do what I want to do creates a file so
lengthy that it doesn't get sent. But if you could see the red stuff that
appears you would understand.

I think that somehow I am going to have to lay hands on something that
allows me to use a DVD. Old technology but useful.

The reason I don't use a thumb drive is that I can't issue commands to a
terminal. This is a ridiculous situation but it is the one I am looking
at.

Charlie