[Novalug] converting iTunes encoded files to more accessible formats?

John Franklin franklin@elfie.org
Thu Jul 3 10:45:30 EDT 2014

I think you can select multiple files, right click over them and select
"convert to AAC" or MP3 and it'll re-encode all of them.  May or may not
strip the DRM out of them, I haven't tried, but I'm curious to know.

jf