[Novalug] converting iTunes encoded files to more accessible formats?

John Holland jholland@vin-dit.org
Thu Jul 3 08:37:59 EDT 2014

There used to be programs you could get that would serve as a virtual CD drive to iTunes, and when you burned tunes to that drive they were converted to mp3. Don’t think they were free but it could “liberate” your iTunes material.