[Novalug] converting iTunes encoded files to more accessible formats?

Keith Howell keith.c.howell@gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 22:49:22 EDT 2014

Have you looked at 'convert' and 'ffmpeg'?

I believe DRM has been removed from iTunes, so it should just be a file
format conversion.

Depending on what libraries you have installed, you can go to mp3, ogg
etc...

--
Keith

P.S. I don't use windows and my MAC iTunes files are imported from my
Linux servers, so your mileage may vary :)