[Novalug] browser not working and Rachel.

Walt Smith waltechmail@yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 14:35:27 EST 2014

IDIOT web developers.

They're always tinkering with the latest and
greatest little html code and if you have a browser
thats only 6 months old, they try to force you
to update yet again..  A real PITA.

And now I'm thinking about all the tablets and
mobile phones that might be up to a year old and this
starts happening to them...  I can't wait for it to start
and then nobody can use their phones.. for web browsing
anyway...

NOW the web is seriously diverging...
I predict things will get worse: more segmented,
etc.... unless some of the big boys sit down for
a serious pow wow...

And Rachel of Card Services is SUPPOSED to be dead,
but isn't... maybe some imitator.. but she's out there somewhere
regardless of some settlement or news...  I've gotten her calls..
recently !!

Re: [Novalug] Some sites my FireFox not work but Google Chrome does
Monday, January 27, 2014 11:38 AM

> There are some built in things for Chrome that aren't in FF, and vice
> versa. People (web sites) do some really weird user auth stuff with
> flash and java and cookies, sometimes an obscure setting in one browser
> makes it not work.

    Some Ffx add-on is offering right now to delete all stored information on all my browsers.

----
The government is lawless, not the people.