[Novalug] Some sites my FireFox not work but Google Chrome does

Nick Danger nick@hackermonkey.com
Mon Jan 27 10:59:02 EST 2014

There are some built in things for Chrome that aren't in FF, and vice
versa. People (web sites) do some really weird user auth stuff with
flash and java and cookies, sometimes an obscure setting in one browser
makes it not work.

I had that error in FF about the cookies. Someone already said it might
be a plug in. If I remember correctly, I ended up removing the package,
trashing my firefox home dir and reinstalling. For what its worth, I use
FF with Amazon all the time I don't have any cookie issues with it. I
think the cookie issue I was having was an external "e-learning site" at
the old job but I cannot think of which one it was.

Nick