[Novalug] Thubnderbird question -- disappearance

cmhowe@patriot.net cmhowe@patriot.net
Fri Jan 24 00:04:01 EST 2014

List,

Twice in the last few hours the following has happened to me. I have to
work at a crappie desk. It should be junked, but I don't want to take the
trouble tov describe the situation. Besides which, you, reader can't do
anything about it.

Here's the problem. I am working away, not looking at the screen but at
the keyboard. 99 percent of m keystrokes are with the right index. I look
up and its gone, The whole message. Does anyone have any idea what has
happened.

The second time it reappeared without my doing much of anything,

Charlie