[Novalug] avatar-maker?

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Sat Jan 18 11:05:12 EST 2014

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 09:55:28 -0600 (CST)
Beartooth <beartooth@Beartooth.Info> wrote:

>  	I have an image (actually an expendable copy of an image)
> which I want to shrink into an avatar for a web forum.
>
>  	I don't use the gimp often enough to remember anything
> about it, and I'm entirely unfamiliar with other image
> manipulation apps.
>
>  	Is there an app (or a command) that just makes avatars?

You may be able to use gravatar (http://en.gravatar.com/) if the web
forum is compatible. You can just upload the image and crop and shrink
using their site.

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.