[Novalug] Server Monitor

John Franklin franklin@elfie.org
Tue Jan 14 22:23:23 EST 2014

So, I've got this 10 year old server I've just stood up with a modern copy of Ubuntu.  I'd like to put on the text console (i.e, the flatscreen attached to it) a text-based overview of the system's status with as much data as possible -- disk / partition percent full, uptime, load, sensors (if I can find them), CPU / network usage history.

There's got to be a program out there that does it, but my Google-fu has failed me.

Any ideas?

jf
--
John Franklin