[Novalug] VERY seious system problem

cmhowe@patriot.net cmhowe@patriot.net
Thu Jan 9 14:00:17 EST 2014

List,

I continue to have miseries, even after reinstalling Ubunu 12.04 LTS. Atv
first I couldn't do much of anything. It refused to accept my password. I
could browse, I couldn't use my text editor, although I could use
Lowriter. I couldn't and still can't actually print.

I think I know what to do, but it isn't PatriotNet/Leros Technologgy/Sonic
Enterprese's job to do what needsd to be done.

When I boot, which is several timmrs a day, usually, I se, after a few
secods, a crptic message, "system failure. Report the problem. Then I am
offered the choice of ignoring it or reporting the problem. One time I
reorted the problem. Some documentation appeared, which I printed out.
This was maybe a month ago, when I could still print. It was impressive,
to say the least.

What I am asking is for some brave and knoeledgeable soul is to take over
my system remotely and be willing to stick with the process. until it is
fixed. Jon LaBadie, you are the obvious candidate, but anyone is welcome .
I'm scared of it myself.

Charlie