[Novalug] is the FBI really listening?

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 11:53:43 EST 2014

This gag has been around for so long it's gotten way stale.  I really doubt
an real FBI agent (and those guys really are sharp) would be dumb enough to
announce their presence is such a foolish manner.  I think it's safe to
assume that any access point by such a name is just somebody's idea of a
joke.

So, if *you* were an FBI guy, what name would *you* pick that is obviously
*not* an FBI access point?

Uh-oh. :)

Ed James