[Novalug] OT - US Schools not teaching basics of computer science

John Franklin franklin@elfie.org
Tue Feb 18 12:53:25 EST 2014

On Feb 18, 2014, at 11:57 AM, Dan Arico <dan_arico@aricosystems.com> wrote:
> AAMOF, I just hired a part-time guy who's an adjunct college teacher.
> He happens to know Linux and he has a logical mind. He's getting up to
> speed very quickly.

There's a Drupal themer and graphic designer I work with when he's not teaching classes at the local CoCo.  When he is teaching classes, he doesn't have enough time left over to keep up with outside projects.

jf