[Novalug] yahoogroups untrusted by firefox?

Jeremy Hoel jthoel@gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 17:49:43 EST 2014

I just checked and I get the same error.. and the links from
yahoogroups.com  point to various .yahoo.com pages.

I would trust groups.yahoo.com before I trusted yahoogroups.com

And the explination you have makes sense.. the domain name you are
hitting doesn't match that of the certificate they are using.