[Novalug] Trying to be less obnoxious

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 05:27:57 EST 2014

Irony here, I never read the Feynman lecture series texts, but just
acquired the first 2 volumes via freecycle within the past week.  Yes, they
are on-line in several places, according to google.  The texts date from
1964.  It's been fun during my spare time to re-visit Physics and Chemistry
"stuff", especially since so much cut-and-dry text verbiage can instead be
learned via animation simulations.  That's the kind of coding I'd enjoy
doing, if I ever go back to work.  I suspect, though, that we live in the
wrong area for that.

Ed James