[Novalug] Looking for a command line tool ...

Philip Ching (605.734.71) pching@aplcenmp.apl.jhu.edu
Thu Feb 6 22:24:59 EST 2014

Hi Jeremy,

On Thu, 6 Feb 2014, Jeremy Hoel wrote:

> Like reading the sentance and doing understanding with English grammar?

Actually, I am not sure how to answer your question.

I assume if there is such a tool, then the tool itself should already
have the capability of understanding with English grammar.

I shall treat the tool as a blackbox: giving it an English sentence,
then tell me the subject of the sentence.

I assume the subject is usually a noun but can be complicated.
That is why I said "a simple sentence".

Philip