[Novalug] Training systems for OpenStack and/or Puppet

John Kennedy skebi69@gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 12:58:30 EST 2014

Puppet Labs has a free Puppet Enterprise VM that is licenced to work
with 10 boxes. It is a great way to play with puppet in a lab
environment. There are also several Puppet tutorials on the Puppet
Labs web site.
The VM can be found here:
http://info.puppetlabs.com/download-learning-puppet-VM.html
John Kennedy  (_8(|)
Volunteer, Virginia German Shepherd Rescue
http://www.shepherdrescue.org
I have a yellow dog:
http://www.theyellowdogproject.com/The_Yellow_Dog_Project/About.html

Why would anyone foster a dog/cat?
I would rather cry watching them leave our home to live a life of
happiness and joy in a loving home than cry because no one stepped up
to help them and they died alone, frightened, and sad in a shelter.