[Novalug] Any way to trick an old PC to boot from a DVD?

John Place novalug@unixsage.com
Fri Dec 26 10:50:40 EST 2014

Disclaimer I do that all the time on servers where I can do that on
several machines at once and immediately install over it from a web
server vith vnc. So a install where the data has to persist will be an
issue...

Untested, but could probably load the kernel files on the hard disk and
boot pointing at the usb or some other external media.. Yea I agree it
will be an adventure.. :-)

Thanks
John