[Novalug] Megabit DD-WRT?

John Franklin franklin@elfie.org
Sat Dec 20 14:24:51 EST 2014

For my particular model, a Linksys E3000 (http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/linksys/e3000), OpenWRT has "limited wireless performance" with the side note: "Proprietary broadcom-wl driver can be tested for better performance."  If I'm going to need a blob for performance one way or another, I'd rather not have to mess with extra steps.

jf
--
John Franklin
franklin@elfie.org