[Novalug] Repurposing Old Printed Circuit Boards - Make Room for New Goodies!

Charles Richard Head CharlesRHead@Netscape.Net
Wed Dec 10 13:01:33 EST 2014

*Guys,*

To briefly repeat my earlier posting, my son Stephen's significant other
(Amanda Preske) is working herself through graduate school partly by
making jewellery out of printed circuit boards. Thus, she has an ongoing
need for old PC boards as feedstock. Green boards are good and most
common, but less common colors like red, yellow or blue (or others) can
actually bring a premium price when transformed into jewellery.

You can see some of the things she makes at
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CircuitBreakerLabs .

If you have any old boards (green or other colors) that you'd like to
donate to a good cause, please bring them to the NoVALug meeting this
Saturday and I'll be pleased to take them off your hands.  Mother
boards, expansion cards, controller boards -- essentially any PC board
can be used.  All will be welcome.

Thanks to you all, and a special thanks to those who responded to my
first post on this subject.  I'm looking forward to receiving your old
PC boards.
*
**Charlie Head*