[Novalug] DEC-10

Miles D. Oliver miles.d.oliver@gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 08:16:52 EST 2014

I had been thinking of taking up another 'cause'..

I wonder if there would be 450 people in Virginia that would be interested
in a

"Linux Enthusiast" license plate with the Tux logo ?

 That seems to be the minimum required and a lot of 'hoops' to get approval

https://www.dmv.virginia.gov/webdoc/pdf/platesponsor_special.pdf

Would I be wasting my time??

Normally I'm not into doing things for just 'giving' money to my Govt and
personalized plates seem 'frivolous'
but wonder if there would be enough interest int he state?