[Novalug] [Dclug] Problems with Tux.org incorp and linuxpe list issues

Rich Kulawiec rsk@gsp.org
Sat Aug 30 05:58:25 EDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 07:07:17PM -0400, Alan McConnell via Novalug wrote:
>   	I was wondering about that too, Jerry.  Is dclug still in
> 	existence?  I've been getting my E-mails sent to me from
> 	ma-linux but not from dclug.  Does anyone know anything about this?

I observe email traffic on dclug on an irregular basis (i.e., it's not
a high-volume list with daily conversations), but AFAIK that mailing list
is operating normally.

---rsk