[Novalug] Fwd: Re: Pointers recovering data from IDE HD?

Charles R. Head CharlesRHead@Netscape.Net
Fri Aug 22 19:04:31 EDT 2014

*Thor,*

Like I said before, I have no idea why the drives are behaving as they
are.  However, if you'd like to change the test environment, you could
use my adapter and connect to another computer.  Let me know if you'd
like to use any of my gear.

*Charlie Head*