[Novalug] Was: Becoming a new user question Now: okay, now Iget it

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Mon Aug 18 22:56:44 EDT 2014

How are you sending mail?

It NOW appears (at least in this message) that the issue isn't MAIL, but
that thunderbird is misconfigured.

If that is the case, maybe we can help you configure thunderbird to work...