[Novalug] Was: Becoming a new user question Now: okay, now Iget it

cmhowe@patriot.net cmhowe@patriot.net
Mon Aug 18 19:56:15 EDT 2014

Me originally:

List,

It ought to be simple but I haven't been able to figure out how to do it.
So please, somebody, tell me how to do it. I'm supposed to go somewhere,
enter a user name and other data and say subscribe.

I'm not going to hide why I'm doing it. That problem I got on Jan 24 is
still with me. I have recovered a lot of functionality BUT NOT ALL. I
can't print. I can't use Thunderbird. I can create documents with Lowriter
but I can't ship them anywhere. (I suppose I might as an attachment.)

The name I will use when it has to be the name I'm going to choose as a
new subscriber is eilrahC.

eilrahC, aka Charlie

Me now:

I'm not allowed to subscribe twice.