[Novalug] Hangout for tomorrow's meeting

Don E. Groves, Jr. dgrovesjr@gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 20:08:02 EDT 2014

With a Logged in Google+ account
 (Google+ and Google (search) are free and generally less expensive than
Facebook as far as Ads)
You get more info and the 'link' to the video.
  OH WELL

Don E. Groves, Jr.

Tag it's your turn now... ... ....