[Novalug] Any windows admins? - [SOLVED]

jerry w jerrywone@gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 04:55:22 EDT 2014

Windows hygiene rides again...

Or, we security tested for Them

~~~~~~
Techies Unite:
Open Source and Hardware
Typos likely with canned devices and vocab lists, not to mention me
bastardized use o' language