[Novalug] PLEASE subscribe to new list

Jon LaBadie novalugml@jgcomp.com
Mon Aug 4 16:47:42 EDT 2014

On Mon, Aug 04, 2014 at 04:21:14PM -0400, Kevin Cole wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Jon LaBadie <novalugml@jgcomp.com> wrote:
>
> > I must be the 'lucky one' Peter,  I'm getting novalug posts from
> > firemountain and I'm able to log in using the info in the reminder.
>
> I can login to the Mailman user preferences interface (and in fact,
> have changed the auto-generated password and looked at the archive).
> However, still no mail coming from firemountain, and I take it you
> didn't see my earlier message sent to firemountain.  Correct?
>>> End of included message <<<

Correct.  I had not looked at the archive.  The messages I got
from the firemountain server are the last 4.  I do not see your
message nor Peter's recent attempt.  I also sent the message
you responded to to firemountain.  I got a delivery receipt
back.  But my post is neither in the firemountain archive nor
has it come to my mailbox.

Rich described digest handling as either once a day or when
30KB of postings is exceeded.  I wonder if the latter limit
also affects non-digest subscribers.  Rich?

Jon
--
Jon H. LaBadie                  novalugml@jgcomp.com
 11226 South Shore Rd		(703) 787-0688 (H)