[Novalug] IMPORTANT: the "novalug" list is moving

William Sutton william@trilug.org
Fri Aug 1 17:28:10 EDT 2014

lucky for me (at the moment) my email provider provides spam filtering.  I
don't know the details, but most of the time it is effective.

what it doesn't stop is random recruiter email from linkedin.

Another word on list resellers... sometimes the folks who do your
corporate training sell your email addresses.  For example, shortly
after I went to iConect training (litigation software company), my (never
before spammed) corporate email account started getting all sorts of
spam... same happened to a number of my co-workers.  And that was to get
"certified" in their product so we could get work hosting people's cases
using their product.  I'm still steamed about that one, particularly
because it still gets random junk mail.

William Sutton