[Novalug] Refinung my statement of the problem

cmhowe@patriot.net cmhowe@patriot.net
Mon Apr 28 19:45:47 EDT 2014

List,

Maybe (certainly, actually) thatwill work because I know the guy. But: The
food director is brand new and I wanted to make a pitch for something. I
don't know his/her name as opposed to sending email to fd@Eheritus
Manassas.com. So I tried to find his/her name. That's when the annoying
stuff shows up. I for one see this web site but not his/her name.

Charlie (befuddled)