[Novalug] My Printer Runneth Over

Charles Richard Head CharlesRHead@Netscape.Net
Sat Apr 19 20:49:23 EDT 2014

Thanks for continuing to try.  Here are my replies/results:

 1. I turned off "fit to page".  Unfortunately, that didn't help. In
    fact, it continued to print as if I hadn't changed anything. There
    are actually two places to make a selection which looks to me to be
    "fit to page" (one says "scale" or something like that & the other
    "fit to page").  I turned them both on, both off, one on and the
    other off and the reverse of the previous selection
 2. I am using the "Print" choice from the menu.
 3. This printing problem has shown up when I've tried to print from all
    of the following:
     1. Firefox
     2. LibreOffice Spreadsheet
     3. LibreOffice Writer
     4. GIMP
 4. I can't remember ever printing from anything in Linux where I didn't
    have this problem.  This has been going on for awhile now.  I just
    never asked for help before.
 5. I have this same problem with all my computers that run Linux.  I
    run various versions of Linux Mint on all of them.

On  04/19/2014 04;12 PM Greg Prizby wrote:

Turn off fit to page...