[Novalug] image slide-show to movie program

Mark Smith mark@winksmith.com
Sun Apr 13 22:06:21 EDT 2014

i'd like to make a movie using a bunch of images (jpg's).  i want
something more interesting than just showing a picture for a fixed amount
of time and then switching to the next one.  perhaps, sliding around,
or multiple frames, with some cool transition(s).

i often use my apple for this, but apple software is getting so crashy
it's getting less and less useful to me.

does anyone have some good linux based ways of doing this?

--
Hei konā mai
Mark Smith