[Novalug] reading yahoo web email

Walt Smith waltechmail@yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 11:32:49 EDT 2014

problem:
when reading yahoo email using web browser, if the content is "html",
the right side of the content, approx 1/3 of email is not seen
this is really an annoyance..

semi solution:  click "Print View".  And a new tab displays
the whole content in a email window, but some context buttons/menus'
are missing, as expected in a "print" view.

needed:    a why? and better solution?
( a "setting" so the the email content displays correctly ?).

specifics:  (I hope I list all ).
Firefox web browser 24,
problem is the same in Windows 7 and Linux.
(it did the same in FF 17 )

I'm using yahoo "classic" or as close as I can get.
Which is not the "new" yahoo.
The screen has a column on the left and right sides,
mostly blank, sometimes a yahoo site advert, email in the center.
adbock is on, many named sites selected.
Javascript is usually off, and as far as I can tell makes
no difference.
linux monitor is 4:3
win 7 monitor is wide.

----
The government is lawless, not the people.