[Novalug] OT: 9 puppy litter possibly named with computer language names

Bonnie Dalzell bdalzell@qis.net
Fri Apr 4 12:55:10 EDT 2014

My Borzoi Focus is the mother of a litter of 9 pups. For the AKC
registered names there is often a theme (one of our litters was minerals,
another was volcanoes, another was characters from Terry Pratchett books,
etc).

I was thinking of computer languages as a theme.

At least one of the homes is excited about having a dog named Fortran.

Obvious ones are Perl, Ada, Ruby, C Plus, Cobol, Fortran.

I try to have upbeat, positive names for the dogs. We have never for
example registered one as "Sauron Lord of the Rings" or Hitler.

There are 5 girls and 4 boys. Pictures of them at 10 days of age are at:
http://silkenswift.borzois.com/focus-pups/

Other names come to mind.

Specifically we are trying to figure out what to call the red colored
female who likes to bite her sibs until they scream in pain.

                        Bonnie Dalzell, MA
mail:PO box 9767 Baldwin, MD, USA 21013  |  EMAIL:bdalzell@qis.net
shipping address:5100 Hydes Rd 21082 (Hydes Post Office closed Jan 2012)
Freelance anatomist, vertebrate paleontologist, writer, illustrator, dog
HOME www.batw.net    ART bdalzellart.batw.net  BUSINESS www.boardingatwedge.com