[Novalug] Long range wireless communications with the Raspberry Pi

John Clark johnhumeclark@gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 22:01:40 EDT 2013

These guys list Marshall as within their coverage are. I don't have any
personal experience with them but I have heard good things from a friend
who used to work for them.

http://www.novawireless.net/coverage.html