[Novalug] how onerous on network to have bastion host?

Mark Smith mark@winksmith.com
Wed Sep 18 01:10:56 EDT 2013

thanks.  good ideas, but it's not a system that i can upgrade in that way.
its very tiny form factor makes it really quite and unobtrusive, but
the downside is that i can't put a card in (acer aspire revo size).

it might be interesting to have a USB->ethernet adaptor, but i find
myself wondering if that would generate more trouble than it's worth.
this system has many TB of HD on it all using USB.

--
Hei konā mai
Mark Smith