[Novalug] how onerous on network to have bastion host?

Mark Smith mark@winksmith.com
Mon Sep 16 16:58:12 EDT 2013

yeah, i don't really have any measurements of bandwidth consumed, but
my internet connection is much slower than my local lan speeds.

i used to run my own wrt router and although the coolness factor was
pretty high, i wasn't terribly impressed.  in any case, i have some ideas
that require a general purpose computer, but i don't have one with two
network interfaces lying around.

--
Hei konā mai
Mark Smith