[Novalug] Followup! Re: Space needed!

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sun Sep 15 07:41:31 EDT 2013

Thanks to everyone who had space ideas and are checking with there
employers or others.

It is not personal! My understanding is Palantir hired an events
coordinator and the person and we were cut. We did nothing wrong.
Speculating a weekend event has costs that a weekday doesn't (people) I
expect.

So for those who seemed upset at Palantir, please don't be! We had an
excellent home for a few years with great benefits (food and drink).

Thank you again to Palantir and Jason.