[Novalug] encryption at rest on a virtual server for a virtual drive

Derek LaHousse dlahouss@mtu.edu
Wed Sep 11 13:58:33 EDT 2013

Doc, your links and your example (unlocked laptops at the Space) do
not agree.  I'd think the fastest way to "unlock" a donated laptop
would be to reinstall.  Bam, what was once a Windows computer is now
useful.