[Novalug] Firefox text editor capability question

cmhowe@patriot.net cmhowe@patriot.net
Sun Sep 8 14:27:36 EDT 2013

Nino and the rest of the List,

I'll say it all over again.

I use the text editor that Firefox provides. I don't know what it is. I
don't know how to find out. I am focussed on the task of making a phrase
larger than anything else in the message.

Charlie